We are a Moving Company in Kamloops B.C.
Almost 2 Easy Movers in Kamloops
Our team is passionate, and we are proud to have the opportunity to help our customers move in their most private moments. We’ve seen it all: new babies, couples, college students, and retirees. Moreover, our professional movers in Kamloops can help you move forward no matter what stage of your life. With our moving company’s genuine customer service, experience, competitive pricing, and technological advancements, we are changing the face of traditional relocation services. We are also committed to the community of Kamloops, where we hope to grow our business and start supporting the local populace beyond our day-to-day moving operations.
Our hard-working and ethical customer service standards positively influence our customers’ perceptions of moving. Our customers are amazed by our smooth, stress-free moving experience by offering the moving services you deserve. Furthermore, our moving company in Kamloops goes beyond just heavy lifting. It’s about getting to know you, helping you achieve your goals, and addressing your concerns. We are proud to be based in Kamloops and throughout B.C. Our vast operational range has given us significant experience in the industry, we have seen all weather, conditions, and any moving situation you can imagine.
This vast experience is also crucial for our sales reps to give you a free and detailed estimate that covers all your needs. In addition, A2E has designed our moving services in Kamloops to make your move easy and reliable, delivering the quality and value you deserve.
Almost 2 Easy Moving & Storage
Moving Made Easy
The Almost 2 Easy Guarantee
- Highly Trained – We put our movers through rigorous training. We only employ the very best, our staff is highly motivated to provide the best in customer care.
- Always On-Time – Almost 2 Easy never misses a Deadline. We will arrive precisely when scheduled to start your moving process without a hitch.
- Safe & Secure – With our moving company, you can rest assured we operate with extreme care to create a stress-free environment and guarantee your possessions arrive in one piece.
A Few Tips To Save Money & Get An Accurate Estimate
Prepare For Our Arrival: You can save time and money when:
- Everything is appropriately packaged according to its size.
- All boxes and packaging are properly sealed and stored.
- Get many personal items close to the door (boxes and small items).
Thorough list of furniture and items: Before you Schedule with us:
- Make a comprehensive list of everything you are moving.
- Inspect your home and complete a walk through.
- Makes sure all your items are labelled and sorted.
Make sure we have clear access: Clear a path for our trucks at both ends:
- Make sure there are no obstacles for our movers.
- Keep the driveways and streets in front of both homes clear.
- Keep your items closest to the pickup area in the order you wish them to be loaded.
Get a Free Quote Today!
Premium Moving Services
Residential Moving Services
Commercial Moving Services
Learn a little about Kamloops
Some Facts About Kamloops
Take some time to read about Kamloops if you are new to the area.
Kamloops lies at the intersection of the Trans-Canada Highway, Yellowhead Highway and Coquihalla Highway. Downtown, the city’s cultural heart, is just 15 minutes from the Kamloops Airport. It is easy to reach. Furthermore, you can find the Kamloopa Powwow and International Buskers Festival here. Sport Chek Kamloops Marathon, Brewloops Beer Festival and many other events are also held here.
Our backyard is made up of rolling grasslands and sandstone slot canyons, as well as hoodoos and lots of sagebrushes. It’s a strange, wonderful and unique environment for the award-winning wineries of the Thompson Valley. We love the work-life balance, and our extensive trial network keeps us exploring all year. In addition, Kamloops has a desert climate that locals enjoy fishing from shore, mountain biking through Pineview Valley and hiking in Lac Du Bois Provincial Park from the early spring through late fall. Moreover, Kamloops’ mild winters allow families to go on snowshoes and ice skates in the snowmobiles, skis, snowshoes and snowmobiles.