Moving Company in Nanaimo B.C.
Although Nanaimo is a great place to live, it can be difficult to move there. It can be challenging to maneuver with a truck full of all your possessions through the mountainous terrain of B.C. and across the ferries. In some parts of B.C., the winter climate can make driving on its roads dangerous for the unprepared. Furthermore, we are fully aware there are many movers to choose from. With dedication and hard work, we hope to help the public narrow their choices to one moving company in Nanaimo, Almost 2 Easy Moving & Storage.
Almost 2 Easy, a full-service province-wide mover, offers packing, loading, transport, unloading, and unpacking. Furthermore, we offer all the moving supplies you will need at a competitive cost to simplify the process of moving. Our movers in Nanaimo also provide specialized moving services for antiques and pianos, vehicle transportation and furniture disassembly/reassembly. Customers can choose to combine services for a partial or full-service move.
Almost 2 Easy offers many services to cover all your requirements in any situation. our sales reps are proficient at their job and can provide a fair quote to meet your needs at no extra cost. Because A2E is a family-owned local business in B.C. with multiple locations, we are better suited for long-distance moves than local movers within a city. Almost 2 Easy also offers local residential and commercial moving services within a reasonable distance from our four central locations, Kelowna, Kamloops, Nanaimo, and Richmond. Call us today or fill out our form below to find out what moving services we can offer you.
Almost 2 Easy Moving & Storage
Moving Made Easy
The Almost 2 Easy Guarantee
- Highly Trained – We put our movers through rigorous training. We only employ the very best, our staff is highly motivated to provide the best in customer care.
- Always On-Time – Almost 2 Easy never misses a Deadline. We will arrive precisely when scheduled to start your moving process without a hitch.
- Safe & Secure – With our moving company, you can rest assured we operate with extreme care to create a stress-free environment and guarantee your possessions arrive in one piece.
A Few Tips To Save Money & Get An Accurate Estimate
Prepare For Our Arrival: You can save our time and your money when:
- Everything is appropriately packaged according to its size.
- All boxes and packaging are properly sealed and stored.
- Get many personal items close to the door (boxes and small items).
Thorough list of furniture and items: Before you Schedule with us:
- Make a comprehensive list of everything you are moving.
- Inspect your home and complete a walk Through.
- Makes sure all your items are labelled and sorted.
Make sure we have clear access: Clear a path for our trucks at both ends:
- Make sure there are no obstacles for our movers.
- Keep the driveways and streets in front of both homes clear.
- Keep your items closest to the pickup area in the order you wish them to be loaded.
Get a Free and Easy Quote!
Our Premium Moving Services
Residential Moving Services
Commercial Moving Services
Some helpful info about Nanaimo before you move there
About The City of Nanaimo
Here is some interesting facts for those who are hoping to relocate to Nanaimo from another province or city.
Nanaimo is located east of Vancouver Island. It is 113km north of Victoria and 55km across the Strait of Georgia to Vancouver. The city extends out into the Strait like a headland and offers spectacular ocean views from every angle. Mount Benson rises 1,006m (3,300ft) west of Nanaimo. The Nanaimo River estuary is the largest on Vancouver Island and flows directly into the Nanaimo Harbour.
Nanaimo can be found on the east coast of Vancouver Island. It is home to 99,863 people as of the 2021 Census. It was once known as the “Hub City” due to its original layout, which radiated along the coast like a wagon wheel and its central location on Vancouver Island. The Regional District of Nanaimo headquarters is located in Nanaimo. Nanaimo has easy access to the Island Highway and the Island Rail Corridor. It also has the BC Ferries service.